Later that night we carved pumpkins with Toby. Always good times!!
Thursday, March 7, 2013
Pumpkin Patch
I don't think I mentioned this but Aunt Erika moved out here to live with us. She is staying where Brittney used to be and she is going to help us out with the kids and give her a little bit of time to kind of be a little more independent. Not only that but she needed a change. She didn't have the best friends and examples around her and needs to have a change of pace. Toby's mom brought her out here around Halloween and stayed a few extra day's. While she was here we went to the pumpkin patch after ballet one night. It was such a pretty night. I love the fall! The smells, the colors, the crisp air, it's all my favorite!! The girls always love playing in the corn at the pumpkin patch! I think I have gotten pictures of them in the corn for like 3 or 4 years. It's a fun tradition:).
Later that night we carved pumpkins with Toby. Always good times!!

Later that night we carved pumpkins with Toby. Always good times!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment