I love Halloween!! It is one of my favorite holidays!! I love taking the kids trick or treating around our neighborhood. It is always such nice weather and it feels so safe with such good people who live around us. I love that we live in a gated community and that everything is kept looking so nice. It just makes me very happy walking around on Halloween with all of our friends. It's always such a fun night. I took a million pictures like always. Some are from the ward halloween party, some are of the girls at school, and Brooklyn at her little halloween parade at school. Then the rest are on Halloween night. Oh and I can't forget the few I took before all the chaos began. I had to do a photo shoot before all the fun especially because these little girls looked so dang cute!!











No comments:
Post a Comment