Sunday, March 10, 2013
Little Sicky
The stomach flu hit our house a few months back. First Brooklyn got it which was hard but luckily Brooklyn can make it to the toilette these day's. It seems like Brooklyn has thrown up a lot more than Nikell so I think she has it down on what to do. Nikell however wasn't sure what was going on and in the middle of eating a few bites of toast on the couch and threw up all over herself and the couch.:( I felt so bad for her!! After giving her a bath and cleaning her up I put her in bed with a bowl. I went to take off the couch liner to wash it and wash all the polly pockets that Nikell was playing with and threw up all over and when I went back to check on her this is how I found her. Poor, sweet girl. Being sick really is the worst. I hate seeing them like this!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment