Thursday, June 9, 2011

Utah

We just drove down to Utah for Toby's brothers wedding. Of course I have a ton of pictures to add so I will have to do a few posts on Utah. We had a fun time in Utah until Sunday when Brooklyn started throwing up. I was hoping it would be a short little 24 hour thing but unfortunately Brooklyn was really sick for most of the week. I am happy to say she is back to her normal self now but for a while there she was miserable and I felt so sad for her.
The weekend we got there was all about Jake and Tierani, Friday night they had their wedding dinner at the park. It was a dutch oven dinner and it was delicious. Unfortunately the weather was a little cold but it turned out great and everyone had a great time. The next day was the wedding day and in the morning we had Goeckeritz family pictures. I was actaully pretty amazed that Jake and Tierani were ok with using their morning to take family pictures. Luckily it went pretty quickly so we were able to get back for them to get ready. I did Tierani's hair and she looked so beautiful! The wedding was beautiful and the weather couldn't have been more perfect. More pictures to come of the temple.




I got this one of emma, Gracyn, Brooklyn and Nikell before family pictures. It was fun seeing Lafe and Jaime's family we don't get to see them very often!

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Darling! I can't wait to see more pictures! I am still so sad we didn't get to see eachother

Valeri said...

Tami! I can't say it enough! You are sooo pretty! Your cheek bones are so defined and perfect. Glad you had fun in Utah. Sorry Brooklyn got sick though!