About a week or so ago a bunch of friends and I had a super awesome play day. First we met at a few minutes from were we live to go blueberry picking. I don't know why I haven't ever gone before! It is so close to were I live and it was so much fun! The kids all got to pick their own buckets and then we just walked along the rows of blueberries and picked away. The blueberries are organic so we were able to just eat them right off the bush. Nikell wasn't getting very many blueberries in her bucket because she thought they all looked pretty tasty. Brooklyn is getting to the age were she just wants to be with her friends. She pretty much ditched me and Nikell and walked up with her friends Dylen, Sydney, Ashley and Max. It's ok though she had fun! After the blueberry picking we went to the Ripon water park were we like to go and let the kids run around in the water fountains. It is a great summer activity! We packed lunches and pretty much made a day of it. Luckily we found some shade because it was pretty dang hot! The kids had a great time and it was so fun to just be able to sit and talk to all my friends!
Now we have a ton of blueberries and Brooklyn has all these ideas of things she wants to bake, blueberry muffins, blueberry pie, blueberry pancakes. I think I can handle the blucberry pancakes but the pie.. yea right!
I seriously love the one of all our kids with the blueberry buckets, it really made me happy when I saw it tonight. I am so glad our kids are growing up together. What great memories they will have and these awesome pictures to tell the story. love it. love them. love you. :)
2 comments:
I seriously love the one of all our kids with the blueberry buckets, it really made me happy when I saw it tonight. I am so glad our kids are growing up together. What great memories they will have and these awesome pictures to tell the story. love it. love them. love you. :)
That looks like such a fun little play day how fun!
Post a Comment