I guess I should post the last few pictures of the trip to Utah. The rest of the week was way better then the first of the week. Brookyn was getting her strength back and we the kids got a lot of time to play with their cousins. On Saturday we went to Thanksgiving point to the petting zoo and the kids loved it. They had fun on the pony rides and on the wagon ride. We then went to dinner at JCW's, yum! That night Toby came back to drive home with us the next day. I was so, so happy to see him. LONG week! I look forward to our next trip and hopefully we will have healthy kids the whole time!!
Toby's sister, Amy invited us to dinner on Friday night and the girls had the best time with James and Marie!
2 comments:
Looks like more fun here in Utah! We love love JCWs such a yummy place
Sad I didn't get to see you this trip poor Brooklyn getting sick that is the worst...
Post a Comment