Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Sweet Presly Jane

I took Presly to the park for her Birthday photo shoot.  She wanted to bring along Olaf to be in her pictures with her.  I love this sweet little face so much and had the best time with her taking her pictures.  She loves to pose and is so fun to take pictures of.
Sometimes I wish I could just freeze time and hold on to this girl, at this stage forever!  She is making us laugh all day long and she seriously say's the funniest things!  One thing that is so darling is how she lubs (loves) everything.  If we see a train on our drive she will say "mom, I lub train's" or if I tell her we are going to take a bath she says "mom I lub taking a bath"  Other things she lubs are horses, going to the park, treats, her blanket, going outside, riding her bike, ballet, hotels, swimming. Really the list could go on and on she lubs everything and everyone.  My favorite is when she say's out of the blue, "Mom, I lub you so much."
Another thing she say's that is darling is instead of just saying something is really cute or hurting really bad she say's "really, really", very dramatic to make sure I understand just how much.  Like if she gets hurt she will say "mommy, it hurts REALLY, REALLY bad!!!" She's very dramatic.  
Lately, if someone is making her mad or teasing her, (most the time it's her daddy because he loves to get her all feisty, he things she so cute when she's mad) she will say "your being so painful" or "mommy, daddy is being so painful"  she also say's "mom your so crazy" or "my hair so crazy".   
She asks lots of questions and is always curious about everything.  Whenever I give her an answer she always repeats the last word back to me to make sure she got it right.  So like the other day she said "I want to ride the horsey".  and I said "ok Presly we just have to wait a few months and we can ride them when we go to Utah".  Then she will scrunch her nose up and look at me and say, "Utah?''  or she asked me for a treat and I told her "not till after lunch" and she scrunches her nose again and say's "after lunch?"  It's adorable.
Whenever she is taking her clothes off to get in the bath she giggles, shakes her booty and say's "Naked girl" or "I naked" or "shake my booty".  She also thinks it's funny to shake her booty and smack her bum.  She gets a big laugh from her sisters and she loves that!
This crazy little girl makes every day so fun.  I love it when she say's "mom, I hold you" when she wants me to pick her up.  Or she say's "Daddy I snuggle wit you"  she usually does that at night when she doesn't want to go to bed.  She knows she can manipulate her daddy with that because he can't resist Presly's snuggles.  She's a smart little thing!  
There are so many things that I could say about Presly that we all just adore.  She is so full of energy and is so sweet to us all.  We love you our little Presly Jane!!!











No comments: