Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Build A Bear Birthday

Nikell had her Birthday Party at Build A Bear Workshop.  Nikell wants to type a few things about her party so here is Nikell...  We had lots of fun.  We had cupcakes and treats.  I opened presents, that was great.  My favorite part was getting a colorful bear.

I'm not sure I will every do a party at build a bear again.  Not only is it really expensive when you have a lot of kids come but it's so crowded and not very much room to open presents or do cupcakes.  The kids had fun but I think we will take our business somewhere else next time;).  Nikell had a big turn out and has so many friends from church, to school, to dance.  It seemed like she had a lot of fun and was so happy so many of her friends were there.


























No comments: