I am almost 7 months pregnant and the comments are starting to be an almost daily occurrence. "your not due until June?? Wow your huge, are you sure there aren't twins in there?" Twice in one day I had two different people freak out saying "wow really?? June?? I'm sorry your so big". lol!! I guess when my friend posted that she was experiencing the same thing it sort of made me feel better. People always mean well and yes I am big, I'm reminded every time I try to get a good nights rest how big I already am. The great thing is though that from my little Presly's eyes this big belly of mine is exciting. She tells me "mommy, the baby getting bigger and bigger? I get bigger and bigger too so I can rock her?" It's hard to feel negative about my big belly when all three of my girls look at it with such happy eyes, I love the way they touch my belly with such affection and excitement. Ive never felt more beautiful! I love my family and I can't wait for another beautiful girl to fill my life with even more joy!

No comments:
Post a Comment