little miss Presly Jane turned 3 years old this year. I asked her what kind of party she wanted to have and she said she wanted an Elsa party. She loves Elsa and Anna from the movie Frozen and from the moment I asked her what party she wanted on until the day of her party she talked about it constantly. Every day she would ask me "Mommy, my party today?" "We have Birday cake today?" Presly really is the cutest little 3 year old ever with the most darling and fun personality. She was so happy at her party and she loved her Elsa birthday cake. I loved seeing her smile all day long and have fun with all of her friends.
It's hard to believe she is 3 already and that another little baby will be coming into our home soon. She talks about being a big sister a lot and she is excited that she is getting bigger and bigger everyday.



















































































No comments:
Post a Comment