Sunday, August 4, 2013

Time Trials

The beginning of the swim season they do time trials.  It is to show the swimmers how a real swim meet works and to get all the swimmers times to see who they will swim against at the swim meets.  Brooklyn was excited and a little nervous.  It was fun to see her get ready for her race.  Her little legs wouldn't sit still she would just bounce and bounce and bounce as if the excitement in her was about to explode!  She did such a great job and I loved the adrenaline I got from watching her race.  It's so crazy that I as her mom felt nervous and excited for her probably just as much as she was feeling.  I love my little Brooklyn and love it when I see her little smile on that beautiful face!













1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

Its so amazing to see a little thing like her swimming like that