My little Nikell Graduated from Preschool and I can't even believe it!! No way am I ready for her to leave me and go to kindergarten all day. I am so proud of her for doing so well in preschool. She is reading so well for her age and she is seriously a smart little girl. I swear she has a photographic memory and can remember things that even I have a hard time remembering. She is such a sweet heart and her teacher told me in the packet of notes about Nikell that she was such a sweet girl who is always a good friend and is so nice and considerate to all those around her. I am so proud of her and am grateful for her peaceful and sweet disposition! I just know her Kindergarten teacher will love her and she will do awesome! Even though I am pretty sad my little girl is growing up! I love her so dang much and can't get enough of her cuddles and kisses and back tickles. I hope those are things she always still does forever and ever. I love it when she wants me to lay with her in bed so she can talk to me and I can tickle her back or her mine. Love her!!!
Kaiya and Nikell are the best of friends. They are a week apart in age and I believe they were meant to be little friends. They look a like they talk alike and they love each other to death. They have loved being in preschool together these past two years and are very sad that they will be going to different schools next year. Luckily they are still together at church and I know the will stay close and always stay close friends.








1 comment:
What a little sweetie! What are you going to do with just one at home!
Post a Comment