What can I say, this year has been so much fun at dance!! Having Erika as my side kick all year was more fun than I can say. I loved jamming out to our tunes on the radio to and from dance and I loved acting like a dork with her everywhere we went. We had so much fun together and it will be a year I never forget! Love that hot little red head!
The girls did a great job in jazz this year. Brooklyn wasn't as excited about going to jazz all year it was kind of a struggle. She did such a great job at the recital but I could tell she didn't love it. This next year I think Brooklyn is going to try just gymnastics because it seems to be what she loves more. Nikell on the other hand is a born dancer. She isn't only good but you can tell she loves it. She was the youngest one in her class but she was one of the best ones in her class along with Brooklyn. She is so fun to watch and everyone that saw her just smiled and said how amazing she did. Its fun to see my girls and their different personalities. Brooklyn is so very coordinated and could really do anything she wants to so we will explore another route for her. I love both my girls and am so happy to be their mom. They are such good girls and I loved dancing in the recital with the both of them these past few years. It is kind of sad that both me and Brooklyn wont be doing it next year. It's been fun!












































1 comment:
So adorable! It is always so fun to see your kids do the things you love too!
Post a Comment