Sunday, November 11, 2012

Brooklyns 6 Year Pictures

There are so many things I love about this little girl! She is getting so smart and has so many talents. I love the energy that she has for life, she loves experiencing new things and she gets so excited being out and about and around anyone and everyone. She seems to be such an extravert at this time in her life. She gets energy when she is around people and she is the happiest when she has something to do or somewhere to go. Brooklyn's favorite thing to do is to draw. She loves to color and draw and she could sit for hours at the table creating new pictures for all of her family and friends. One of my favorite things about Brooklyn is her laugh. She has the cutest laugh in the world and that mixed with her cute little voice makes me want to kiss her cheeks off. I love Brooklyn so much and am so glad she was my first baby, she is such an amazing big sister!


















1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

She is so stinkin cute. I wish we lived closer so our girls could play I think they would really get along. She is just a beauty and I love her cute little outfit