Saturday, November 3, 2012
Best Friends
Every night before I go to bed I go upstairs and check in on the girls. I love watching them sleep they are just so peaceful! The other night I went upstairs to check on them and right when I walked in Brooklyn and Nikell's room I looked at Nikell's bed and she was no where to be seen. I looked in there bathroom and she wasn't there so I kind of started to panic a little. I ran into my room and she wasn't there and she wasn't in my bathroom either. I ran back to her room and climbed up the ladder and low and behold Nikell was fast asleep in Brooklyn's bed with her. This has never happened before so I was beyond surprised to see this. They looked so dang cute cuddled up together so I had to get the camera. The next day I asked Nikell why she slept in Brooklyn's bed and she told me it was because Brooklyn was scared so she wanted to help her. So cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so adorable!
Post a Comment