For Brooklyn's 6 year old pictures I asked Brittney to help us out a little. I wanted to take her pictures with a pony and because Brittney knows a lot of people who own horses I asked her if she knew anyone that had a pony. Her friend Sara works at a place that has a pony so Brittney went with us over there one night to take Brooklyn's pictures.
I don't know if I have wrote much about Brittney lately but things for her lately have not been great. about 6 or 7 months ago after our she came with us to Disneyland I could tell that she was struggling with something. She was becoming more distant and when she was around she didn't seem the same, she looked sad and I got a feeling like she wasn't in a good place. About 2 months ago she finally came to me and told me what was going on. She is pregnant. This news was not easy news to take and I have had a really hard time with it. I love Brittney like she was my own sister and I want more for her. I am so sad that she made this decision in her life. She has decided to keep the baby and she is not sure if she is going to stay with her boyfriend or not. She is very confused right now and she seems to be very lost. I hope and pray she makes wise decisions from here on out. I love her and am going to support her as much as I can. But I definitely don't stand back and watch her do these things without voicing my opinion. She knows that I am never going to give up on her.
She has now moved out of our house and moved in with her mom and dad. We don't see her as often so when we do the girls get very excited. Brittney still makes an effort to see us and babysit the girls when we have needed her. She is awesome and I will never find another Brittney. I love her so much! We all do! Now that things might change a lot I don't ever want to forget these past 5 years when Brittney has been such an amazing person in my life and my girls life. She loves my kids like they were her own and she has been there for them and made us all so happy. I love the way she is with my girls and I love the way they have loved her. I will never forget all she has done for us she is amazing!






No comments:
Post a Comment