I have the best parents in the whole world! They came out to our house for a week and I can't even explain how awesome it was to have them here. They were so incredibly helpful and the girls had the time of their lives with them! We were all very sad when they had to go home. I think I went into a state of depression after they left because reality hit. I seriously appreciate all the help that they were to us and only wish we could have them out here all the time! The girls loved going on bike rides, scooter rides and walks with grandma and grandpa. They loved playing games and just being silly! We miss you mom and dad, come back soon please!!
I also wanted to share some pictures I took of the girls wearing clothes that were donated for the online auction I am putting on for our friends, the Fish family.
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had the best time with your parents there
Post a Comment