Thursday, March 1, 2012

Lets Celebrate

We have decided at our house that we will do a big, fun, Birthday party every other year. With the kind of parties I like to plan it gets a little overwhelming to do that every year. So, this was Nikell's off year since she had a fun Birthday party last year. So, we asked her what she would like to do and she said she wanted to go to chucky cheese. I wasn't too excited to take Presly there but I knew it meant a lot to Nikell. Luckily Presly stayed asleep in her car seat the whole time we were there. We had our friends there with us, Neil and Valeri and their kids Chloe and Ryan. Nikell had a really fun night except when she saw the characters dressed up in costumes. She flipped out and started crying. That girl cracks me up, she wants to go to chucky cheese but she doesn't want to see chucky.




1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

Looks like a fun little birthday celebration