Thursday, December 15, 2011

Toby's Birthday

2 day's after Thanksgiving was Toby's 34th birthday. My parents had to leave before hand but they were so sweet and got him a really nice birthday gift! For his birthday breakfast I made pumpkin waffles, eggs and bacon. We spoiled him rotten all day and then we went on a double date that night with Andrew and Denae to Giletto's, one of our favorite restaurants. The next day was Sunday and we invited some friends over to have cake and Ice cream (and left over pie). Everyone was super nice and came way late because Toby was on call and was stuck in a surgery longer then we thought. We are grateful for such great friends!!
I love my husband so much and feel lucky everyday that I snagged him before someone else did. He is the best thing that ever happened to me and I freaking can't get enough of his sexy self.




1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

Looks like Toby had a great birthday. You guys are such a cute family