Friday, December 23, 2011
Christmas Decorating
This year I had a harder time getting excited about putting Thanksgiving decorations away and getting out all of the Christmas ones. I kind of feel like a scrooge this year, I didn't go crazy on the decorations like I usually do. I knew that if I didn't feel like getting Christmas out I would be even more pregnant when I would have to put it all away. So Toby and the girls were in charge of decorating this year. I pretty much just sat on the floor handing them ornaments for the Christmas tree. They did a great job and I was happy and content not doing much.:) Toby was awesome and helped me out a lot, he is the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
the tree turned out cute! Brooklyn's hair is getting so long!
Its perfect!
Post a Comment