Monday, May 23, 2011
Last Day
Our last day finally came. In the morning we packed up and checked out of our hotel and then we went to the beach and rented snorkel gear again. Toby spent more time in the water because I was still trying to finish the book I brought, "water for elephants". We had an ok time, Toby was enjoying the snorkeling as much as the day before. So, after only about an hour we took the snorkel stuff back and went shopping. Toby was a good sport and humored me while I went to some fun stores like "Tiffany's". I then went back to the spa and had a pedicure while he went to check out another beach that he wanted to see. After we got back together we drove up to a restaurant called "Mama's Fishhouse", not only was it so dang good but the view was unbelievable. It was right on the beach with these beautiful palm trees everywhere. Our table was in the perfect spot overlooking the view. We had such a good dinner and then it was off to the airport. We got to the airport a few hours early which turned out to be a good thing. Our flight got cancelled and if we hadn't have gotten there so early we would have had to stay one more night and miss mothers day at home with the girls. Luckily there was one flight out to LA so we were so happy that we were able to get home even though we had a layover and we wouldn't get home as early. The red eye flight stunk pretty bad. Sleeping for me just was not working. My back really started to act up and I was a little bit done! After getting to San Fransisco we then had to drive 2 hours home. My back had really had it but we were more then happy to finally be home and see our girls!!!! We missed them so much and it was such a nice relaxing mothers day for me just being with them again!!! Yeah for Maui, I want to go back so bad but this time with my kids!!!!!!!!!!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
man it sure looks and sounds like your trip together was amazing
Great trip.. thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment