Easter was a blast at our house. We had Jake and Tierani out here visiting, I don't know if I mentioned it but they are engaged and we couldn't be happier for them. We love Tierani and are so excited for her to be a part of our family!! The day before Easter we Took Jake and Tierani up to Knights Ferry to take their bridal portraits. It was a beautiful evening and I got so many beautiful pictures of them, they are a darling couple and were so cute together! Toby let the kids run around up there and they loved it! On Easter we had some friends over for dinner and we had an Easter egg hunt in our backyard. Brooklyn, Nikell and Tate loved searching for the eggs that Jake and Tierani hid for them. We have been loving this beautiful weather and having dinner outside really is the best! We are so exctied for more nights like that!















2 comments:
Looks like a great easter! can't wait to hear all about the trip you and Toby made! I hope you will be posting it on the blog soon :)
I am glad you had a great Easter. Those last pics are so great! They are a cute couple. Excited to hear how your little get away went. Got to love kids parties too those capes are darling. My boys would love having them. he he Don't get too busy girl!
Post a Comment