These pictures are from Misty...
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Super Heroes!
Our little Max buddy had his 4th birthday party 2 weeks ago. For his party they had it be a super hero theme. Usually I put a lot more time and energy into my kids costumes for parties like this but with being as busy as I have been with photography and also getting ready to go to Hawaii I didn't think about the costumes until two hours before the party started. I checked out the sale racks and scored some pretty great stuff. Yeah for target!! The super hero capes I made out of a boy's extra large t-shirt, don't know how I thought of that one. We love Max and had so much fun celebrating with him!!





These pictures are from Misty...





These pictures are from Misty...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like such a blast!
Oh my gosh those capes rock! I would have never thought of an old tshirt. I love it!
Post a Comment