Monday, April 12, 2010

MY HOT FRIEND

Yesterday I went with Misty to shoot a 40th wedding anniversary. We had a lot of fun together and took a lot of great shots. I'm in the process of editing them and will add a few when I'm done but at the party the guy had his old restored cars displayed out front of his home and he was nice enough to let Misty and I take some pictures in them. I think Misty wanted to take this car home with her! I love my friend and just wanted to post this picture because I love it!

5 comments:

Trisha said...

I would kill for those lips...lucky girl! And great work on the pictures.

winston and jillyn egan said...

She is very pretty. Can't wait to see your pics.

Lorilee said...

Holy crap! she is HOT!!!! I love this picture. Can't wait to see the rest.

mistyb said...

love it friend! thanks!

Cori Henderson said...

Wow Misty! You look gorgeous!!!