Tuesday, April 6, 2010

EASTER

We had a really great Easter yesterday but we really missed being with our family. Toby hasn't seen everyone in so long and we both were a little home sick. We might have to make more of an effort to get home to see family for the holiday's!

Last Sunday before church we went to this old abandoned house and I set up the tripod to take a family picture. I'm afraid it was much harder to do this then I thought it would be. I thought this one turned out cute but the others, not so much.

Happy Easter everyone!

7 comments:

heidijogoody said...

the girls look adorable in their dresses!

The Spigarelli Family said...

Family pictures never seem to work out when you have little kids and you end up being grumpy in the end. If you get one that is good enough! :) The picture is way cute and I love the girls dresses.

winston and jillyn egan said...

Are you surprised? It never goes the way you want. It is a really cute pic though. And I love Brooklyn's skirt. Seriously they are adorable :)

Mimi said...

Sweet picture! Love the bedroom post also.

Trisha said...

OH MY GOSH...that is adorable?! You are getting really good at the editing, and your girls look ADORABLE! You always have them dressed so cute. LOVE IT! I wish our little girls could meet and play sometime.

Cori Henderson said...

What a cute picture! I LOVE their outfits! You have to tell me where you got Brooklyns skirt!!!

Tami said...

Thanks girls! I got Brooklyn's skirt at gap.