Thursday, April 15, 2010

A FEW

I just wanted to post a few pictures that I took from the Anniversary party on Saturday. These are just a few that I really enjoyed editing!!







We have been busy trying to get our new house all fixed up for us to move in. There is a lot that has to be done but we are looking forward to having it all finished up soon! I will have to take a picture of the inside right now, the carpet is ripped out in one room, their is a base board missing and the house is half painted. It is getting there though and we are really loving what is already done! I do feel a little overwhelmed with things right now and feel like crying a lot of the time because I don't do well with too many things going on at once. But hopefully this weekend I can pack more of my house and get some things done so I can relax a little.

4 comments:

ABranch said...

The pictures are great and I am excited for you and your new home. I understand feeling overwhelmed and wanting to cry. :) Keep strong and big hugs (since that is really all I can do from Utah *sigh*)!

Trisha said...

You go girl! Just think once its done you can enjoy your new house! Cant wait to see more pics.

Nichole W. said...

Great pictures! I wish I was there to help you move and paint...I love doing that kind of stuff!

Cori Henderson said...

Those pictures are fabulous Tami! I love them ! How fun for you guys to move into a new home. I'm excited for when we can do that too - and not rent:)