I really wanted to take some pictures of the girls rooms before we moved out. It makes me sad to think about moving to another home because of all the memories that were made in this home. Brooklyn and Nikell love their rooms I really wanted to always remember them at the age they are right now in the rooms that they have grown to the ages they are now. Lots of memories, it make me so glad that I took so many pictures before now because hopefully that way it will help us remember the wonderful and sometimes not so wonderful moments we had in this home.
Nikell has lived in our home since she was born. I remember bringing her home from the hospital being a little worried about to babies in cribs and how I was going to work that out. It's amazing how fast time goes by. She is now 2 years old and is such a sweet, sometimes fiesty, little girl! I will miss her room so much, I loved decorating it!




Brooklyn's pictures will be coming soon. I just love these girls and it was amazing to me how much happier they were taking pictures in their own rooms with the things that make them comfortable and the things they love!
4 comments:
Cute room Tami! She is adorable even with the nasty poop! ;) It is so smart of you to take these pictures, so you can remember the first years! Can't wait to see B's room! BTW I am so excited for you guys with your new house, looks so pretty!
What a cute room! Wish we were neighbors so you could help me do Hudson's room.
Oh my goodness her room is just adorable and man she really is such a pretty little thing.
That is the nursery room ever! I can see how it will be hard to leave!
Post a Comment