Saturday, February 4, 2017

Pinecrest

Misty, Amy and I decided to take all the kids up to pinecrest for the day.  It was such a blast and everyone had the best time.  We played at the lake for hours and then we took a long walk around and some of the kids rode their scooters.  After that we watched a movie in the outdoor ampatheather they have their.  Before the movie started they had a guy come and bring a bunch of cool animals birds and snakes.  The kids loved it and were excited that were able to touch the huge python that he brought.  This was such a fun day and we all decided we would need to do it again next summer! 
I just have to say how much I love the friends that we have made out here in CA.  My kids love their friends and we always have so much fun together.  Nikell and Max really are the cutest friends and as they get older I love how they still have this flirty kind of awkward friendship.  They are adorable!  Brooklyn and Dylen really are such sweet friends.  No matter how much time we spend a part it they just act like they were never apart.  And of course my kids all love the Douglas kids, they really are more like family to us!




































































No comments: