Saturday, February 18, 2017

Halloween

These kids really need to stop growing up so fast.  It broke my heart this year when I found out that she is now too old to be in the Halloween parade at school and then I realized that also means that this is the last year that Nikell will be in it.  Why do they have to get bigger??  This is Presly's last year in preschool and soon will be a big kindergartner.  This is all a little too much for me.  But on top of all of that look at Max and Nikell they are getting older and now are realizing that hugging and holding hands is weird and uncool.  Secretly I know they both love taking pictures together and touching but they are older now and so it's just changing.  It's still cute and I still adore how they are together but I really just want to hold on to my babies and their innocence as long as possible!




























































































No comments: