Thanksgiving was pretty different this year. We usually host dinner at our house and more often then not we have had family come out to spend the holiday with us. This year Toby was on call and we had no plans of family coming to visit. Being pregnant I was not feeling up to hosting this year and so Amy and Troy Douglas volunteered their house to have Thanksgiving dinner.
Toby pretty much worked all day long and had just enough time to get the turkey in the oven and make the gravy. Toby has gotten really good at making the perfect turkey and I always look forward to how yummy it is.
I ended up having to go without him with the girls over to the Douglas's and poor Toby had to eat a late dinner. I was glad he was able to make it, even if it was a little late. He works so hard and we appreciate all he does for us!! LOVE this man!
No comments:
Post a Comment