This last year is the first year she really started to think about it more. She started asking a lot more questions about it like how bad it would hurt and stuff like that and she decided finally that the excitement of getting to wear cute earrings and have her ears pierced was worth the pain of getting it done. After she decided she wanted to do it she was so excited she couldn't wait. So one weekend I took her out for a little mommy daughter time. We went to the mall and went shopping, had lunch and then we went to get her ears pierced.
I could tell she was nervous but mostly excited, the smile on her face was priceless. She picked out these little blue earrings ( her birthstone) and she was super brave. I'm so glad we waited until she was older and it was her decision because she is so responsible with cleaning her ears and I know she will take care of them. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment