So on one of the most action packed days of the year my cute hubby got sick:(. So luckily our sweet babysitter, Miranda came to save the day. We were pretty much running from beginning to end of this day. First Nikell had her ballet pictures and practice on the stage, then we had to run and get lunch and find Brooklyn and outfit because I forgot to bring her some extra clothes to wear later on. We then headed back to park and I got Brooklyn all ready and she took her turn for pictures and practice on the stage. Then before she was even finished I had to run Nikell over to her 5678 recital and get her all situated then Miranda brought Brooklyn over and met us when they finished and we watched Nikell's dance recital as I took pictures for the studio. All while our crazy 2 year old ran and ran and ran around every which way. It was a very exhausting day but it turned out to be a success!
Presly fell asleep in my arms when we got home, she finally ran so much that she tuckered herself out.
No comments:
Post a Comment