Monday, August 11, 2014

kick, kick, kick

Kick, kick, kick is what Presly says whenever I go to put her swimming suit on in the morning.  She has really started to love going to swimming lessons with Barbara and she is doing so well.  I still worry she is a little too fearless but we are working with her on things and hopefully she is starting to understand what is dangerous and stuff.  When Presly swims in our pool she understands when she doesn't have her floaty on and she asks for it when she wants to jump out into the water and swim by herself.  Im glad that she is starting to understand, it helps me feel a little more at ease.  But I'm still always on guard with her.  My little crazy child!
Nikell took a session this summer too just for a little refresher.  She is a good swimmer but relies on the doggy paddle a little to often.  Little stinker.




No comments: