Friday, July 5, 2013
Last Year Finds
I finally uploaded all the pictures that I had on my small point and shoot camera. There are a few that we took last year that I forgot about. The first few are of TOby and I with Amy and Troy Douglas. I got tickets to a Giants game for Toby for his birthday and Troy and Amy came with us. We had a lot of fun and always enjoy our time with Troy and Amy out in SF. Two pictures are of the harvest carnival at Colony Oak, Brooklyn won the hoola hoop contest. There are a few pictures of trick or treating. Something I look forward to every year with our friends. There are a few pictures from the fresh beat band concert that we gave to Brooklyn for her birthday. This was so much fun! Brooklyn and Nikell love watching the fresh beat band and it was fun to see them see it live. Brooklyn was so cute! She was jumping up and down, dancing and singing. Nikell was content just sitting on dads lap. she was a little overwhelmed by it all. The last few pictures are of the festival of trees up in Lodi. It was nothing like the festival of trees that I am used too. The one in Utah is unbelievable and the trees are breath taking. This wasn't even in the same ball park as that. Completely different but even though is was small and very simple and a little redneck the kids had fun with all of the arts and crafts that they could do. 









































Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment