Saturday, July 6, 2013

Easter Sunday

We had my sister Shannon and her family out to visit over Easter. I loved having them there! The night before Easter my sister and I helped the Easter bunny with the decorating of the Easter baskets and we had a great time just talking and laughing, spending time together. I love my sister and think she is such a strong person. She has been through so much and she is such an amazing woman and mother. I feel like our relationship has changed over the past few years. I feel like she is one of my best friends and I love spending time with her! On Easter we did all our regular traditions. We went to church, came home and decorated sugar cookies, then we colored eggs and had a little Easter egg hunt. We topped it all off with a yummy Easter dinner all together. It was a lot of fun and we got it all in even with Toby being on call and it being a little stormy outside, we improvised!

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

I love the girls dresses. Such beauties you have there