Tuesday, July 2, 2013

a few goodies

So not only does Presly love to put things in her mouth and crawl around with them as you can see in this picture. But this was actually the day that Presly started walking. March 1, 2013. She went after a Toblerone chocolate bar (she wanted it bad) It still took about a month for her to walk on her own without us talking her into it because she was still a little nervous and wobbly. It seems like once she started really walking she was taking off at lighting speeds. So cute! Brooklyn and Nikell love taking piano Nikell really seems to love it and she has a very good ear for it. Brooklyn needs a little bit of coaxing and I can tell she doesn't like it as much as Nikell does. I had to video Nikell playing her indian song the other day because it's the first time she is playing hands together on a song and she picked it up so easy. I love this little girl, she makes me smile!! The last few pictures are just some random ones. One is a picture Nikell took of me (this is the way I look on most day's when I don't need to go anywhere special:)) The others are of a Young Woman activity that I did for the Beehives at my house. I had my friend Mari come teach how to decorate cupcakes. I don't know if I mentioned that I have a new calling in church. I am the second counselor in the Young Woman's presidency. I love these girls that I get to work with so much!! Brooklyn loves when she gets to come to the YW activities she looks up to the older girls and has a lot of fun with them!












No comments: