I was at a photo shoot the other night and I put a new memory card in my camera. I was ready to start shooting and then realized the card had pictures on it still. Apparently I took these pictures and totally forgot to put them onto my computer. I really needed the memory card at my photoshoot but wasn't about to erase pictures from brooklyn's 6th birthday so instead I tried to make due. I did have to erase a few, one being the part when Toby was taking the birthday cake back in the house after we had been done eating and it slipped off his hand and splatted onto the pavement. The picture didn't do it justice anyway though because it was taken after the fact. It was pretty hilarious though. Anyways I am so glad I have these pictures without pictures like these the memories are easily lost. That is why I try to take pictures every chance I get. Our girls are just growing up so fast and I don't want to forget a thing!! I love them!!

1 comment:
Cute cute pictures. your girls are so darling
Post a Comment