Monday, October 8, 2012

Les Miserables

This is a night I never want to forget!  Toby and I went with our friends Troy and Amy out to San Fransisco to see Les Miserables.
 First we went to the Epic Roasthouse for dinner.  We have been there a few times and have loved it everytime.  The view is gorgeous of the bay bridge and the food is so yummy.  After dinner we went to Les Mis, the last time we went to the Orpheum Theater was when we went to Wicked with Misty and Ryan.  The theater is so amazing, I am not sure how old it is but it looks very old but whoever built it did an amazing job, it is gorgeous inside!!  The minute the show started I was in love!  The music, the costumes, the makeup, EVERYTHING was amazing!  I didn't want it to end!  I was pleasantly surprised to see that Toby was enjoying it too.  He even fought the urge to fall asleep.
That night Toby and I stayed at the Marriott and it was one of the nicest hotels we have stayed at.  So beautiful!  It was such a nice night away with my babe!!