Sunday, May 13, 2012

Presly 3 months

After our little day trip to Sanora I came down and took some pictures of Presly.  I really wanted to get a few of her at her 3 month mark.  I took her to an empty field and thought it would be pretty simple to get a few shots.  Boy was I wrong!  Presly was a little angel and just sat there in her blanket the whole time but trying to get a 3 month old to look at the camera is near impossible.  I came home from taking her pictures and Toby looked at me like I had just ran a marathon.  I was sweating like crazy, my hair was a crazy mess and my face was bright red.  The next day I was sore from all of the up and down trying to get her attention.  Wow, not easy!  It was worth it though, look at this sweet little girl...



No comments: