Sunday, February 5, 2012

Ready For Home

I really do not like staying in the hospital. Its fine for the first night but after that I start to get frustrated by the nurses coming in every two seconds, shoving pills down my throat. Our second day there we were just waiting for the word that we would be able to go home. My midwife came in and took one look at my iron levels and gave us the worst news ever. My iron levels were too low and she was going to have us stay another night in the hospital:(. That last night was hard and the next day we were so ready to go home. I was very glad that Toby was able to stay with me at the hospital, it made the time go by faster.

4 comments:

winston and jillyn egan said...

You guys I'm so happy for you. She is adorable :) I hope you are getting some sleep!

Carrie Fox said...

Tami! She is beautiful :D I am so happy for you guys! Hope everything is going well and you are getting at least a little sleep ;-) Miss you and love you SO much!!!

Valeri said...

Love all these pictures! Love your sweet girls! Love you!

heidijogoody said...

It is always hard being in the hospital after a baby. I bet you were more then ready to go home.