Saturday, February 25, 2012

My little model

Miss Presly is starting her modeling career young. Since she was 2 day's old she has had a million pictures taken of her. At about 7 day's old two of my friends Misty and Valeri who are also photographers helped me take some newborn pictures of Presly. Then I took more the next day and the next and maybe even the next. Being a photographer has it's perks, I am able to do trade work with people who make darling hats, headbands. clothes and even bedding. I love this arrangement because I get all these cute products free. Presly was the perfect little model and made it so fun to take her pictures.

These first few were done by Misty...






















These next few, some were taken by Valeri and edited by me and some were taken and edited by me...








The next few were done by me...







These are pictures of Presly's room the bedding I took pictures of for the lady who made them...



These last three were taken by Misty and edited by me...





2 comments:

Grandma Chris said...

Sweet little girls.. we miss them so much already!

heidijogoody said...

Oh my goodness I love every single one of these! She is so precious and so sweet. Makes me so excited for my little girl to be born!