Thursday, February 9, 2012

2 weeks old

2 weeks ago today Presly was born. I can't believe it's already been 2 weeks. It still feels so new it's like she just came home yesterday! Brooklyn and Nikell are amazing with her. They are so good to wash their hands before holding or touching her. They both have had little coughs and Brooklyn was always so awesome to wear her mask when she held her. They are such good helpers and are more then happy to go get diapers or wipes when we need them. It's so fun to see them talk to her and love her. They are seriously such good big sisters and they are going to spoil her to death!
Presly is an angel. She makes our lives easy and is definitely not a high maintenance baby. I am very grateful that she is here and that I am not pregnant anymore!!
Aunt Shannon came out when Presly was 2 day's old, she was a huge help to us and we loved having her here. Unfortunately she got the stomach flu the last day she was here. She was so miserable and I felt so bad for her! The girls had the best time with her. They loved making cookies and cake with her. Shannon is an awesome cook and I think we all gained weight while she was here!
These are a few pictures of Presly's first week home.






1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

It looks like the girls are just loving their little sister. She is so sweet.