The next big surprise happened on my birthday. After a good morning and a fun lunch with friends at the olive garden I came home ready to take a nap before Brooklyn got home from school. I was about asleep when the door bell rang. I answered the door to find a big bouquet of balloons and my cute husband. I went to take the balloons and when Toby handed them to me attached to the strings at the bottom were a set of car keys. After jumping up and down for a few minutes screaming and pretty much tackling my babe to the ground I found my sexy new car out in the driveway. Then when I thought I had gotten all my birthday surprises Toby surprised me with a darling camera cake that my awesome friend Melanie made me. I LOVED it!!! Best birthday ever even though I am an old lady!







Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Happy Birthday to me!
I am a little behind on my blog. My birthday was on the 16th and it was most definitely a day to remember!! Toby spoiled me rotten and I loved every second of it;) First of all I just have to get it out there, I turned the big 30. I really can't believe I'm 30 it seems like I have alway's thought 30 sounded so old. I don't feel that old but when I here Brittney my 19 year old baby sitter say things like "oh don't you feel so young when you do this with me?" it hits me that I really am getting older. So the week before my birthday one Saturday night my awesome friend Misty asked me if she could take me out to dinner for my birthday. I was excited to go out since Toby had just left a few hours earlier to catch a flight to Arizona for a work meeting. (so I thought). Apparently Toby and Misty planned out this awesome surprise at one of my favorite restaurants. A few of my close friends were there and it was probably most surprised I have ever been. Toby had made up this fake flight itinerary so I knew he was on his flight and never even thought once that it would be possible for him to do this. It was quite amazing that they pulled it off. It was so fun, I love my friends so much and feel so lucky to have such awesome people in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow talk about a great 30th birthday. Toby is always so good at surprises. I wish Ben would take a note out of his book! I was hoping you had a picture of you by your new car!
Love the picture of you and Nikell. I almost didn't recognise her with her hair straight. You look great! Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday. So happy for you! And yes.... we need to see the new car.
Post a Comment