I feel very fortunate that my girls get a long so well. Don't get me wrong they definitely have their moments but for the most part they really, really enjoy each other. This last year especially I feel like they have just become best friends. They love all of the same things and they play together so well. A few sunday's ago I was in my computer room and the girls came into the room across from me and they were all dressed up in their princess dress ups. They were dancing around the room like little ballerinas for about 15 minutes. I had to take the opportunity to snap some pictures. I love their sweet relationship and hope they always stay this close. Just a few day's ago Nikell got hurt by another little kid and I saw Brooklyn go up to Nikell and hug her head into her chest. She held on to nikell's head and just patted her and rubbed her back until she felt better. It was so cute to see her taking care of her little sister.
you are so lucky that they are such good friends. I feel like more often then not my girls are not being so nice to eachother, we are working on changing that.
1 comment:
you are so lucky that they are such good friends. I feel like more often then not my girls are not being so nice to eachother, we are working on changing that.
Post a Comment