Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Number Three

I just wanted to share the news that I am pregnant with our third little one. I am due on Jan 29, seems so far away! Up till now I haven't felt too bad. Yes, I feel really gross a lot of the time, mostly when I don't eat, but I really can't complain too much. I am a million times better then I was when I was pregnant with Brooklyn. I am very, very grateful for that! I went to my midwife today and heard the babies heart beat, something I LOVE! I am glad that soon I will be able to go off this progesterone pill I am taking so that I can stop itching all over! I seriously have made myself bleed itching so much, it is the worst!
The girls are so excited for the baby! Whenever Nikell is cuddling with me she says "oh sorry mom I smooshed the baby" lol, and then she follows up with "did I make it cry?" Brooklyn says in every prayer "please bless the baby in mommy's tummy that it will grow big and strong and stop making mommy sick." Toby is an amazing husband and takes care of me so well. Whenever I feel yucky he just takes over and gets the kids taken care of as well as me. He is the best at making eggs on the spot even if it's like 10:00 at night. I love my little family and am excited for this new little one to come!

4 comments:

heidijogoody said...

I am so excited for you! can't wait to hear what it is :)

heidijogoody said...

By the way do you have your babies natural since you use a midwife?

Tami said...

Heck no! It's basically like going to the dr but my midewife takes a lot more time with me and is so cool about answering questions and stuff. I am sure some people do it natural but not me!!

Valeri said...

So happy for you!