Monday, July 25, 2011

Candyland party

A few weeks ago Brooklyn and Nikell were invited to a birthday party for Abby and Olivia florence. Kara did such a great job with the party I had to take a few pictures because everything was just so cute. Brooklyn and Nikell had a great time swimming and playing with their friends and it was fun for Toby and I to see Kara and Brandon. Before going home Kara told the girls to fill their cups up with candy to take home with them. That I think made Brooklyn the happiest girl in the world. Little bing has a major sweet tooth. She can smell treats from a mile away. The other day at soccer she saw some kids having a little birthday party and eating cupcakes and she had a total melt down because she wanted a cupcake and didn't understand why she couldn't just go ask them if she could have one. Things like this happen often with her. I remember being that way a little when I was young so hopefully she will grow out of it. Nikell loves treat but she is fine if you tell her no she can't have it. She is just a little more laid back about it then her sister.



1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

That looks like such a darling party