One of the high lights of this day was we ate at the Rainforest Cafe and they sat us at the celebrity table. We felt pretty special!!
Oh yes, and one of the pictures towards the bottom is a picture I took of the picture they took on splash mountain I probably wasn't suppose to do that, lol oh well (shoulder shrug).
































Oh yes, and one of the pictures towards the bottom is a picture I took of the picture they took on splash mountain I probably wasn't suppose to do that, lol oh well (shoulder shrug).













7 comments:
What a magical place.. I love the splash mountain picture Ha!
i want to go!!!! :D
Ok Cas, LETS GO!!!!
What a fun trip! Loved the photo (you stole) from splash mtn! Should be much bigger. You are so cute sitting between those two funny guys.
Your so composed... Love all the pics. It looks so fun!
i am jelous i want to go!! look like so much fun! i bet your girls had so much fun!
Splash Mountain!! I love it! Being in the front is so scary! I always have to remind myself that I won't fall out before we go over the drop :)
Post a Comment