Something for me to remember:
Brooklyn randomly just started singing in the car the other day and I noticed that it was a song I had never heard before. She told me she learned it at preschool so I asked her to sing it again for me...
(The tune is to twinkle little star)
Ghosts and goblins, cats and bats,
were not afraid of this or that,
all these things are make-believe (Brooklyn sings it, Fake-believe)
funny costumes on Halloween,
Ghosts and goblins, cats and bats,
were not afraid of this or that.
and then she sang this to the tune of the hokey pokey...
you put your head in you put your head out, you put your head in and you shake it all about.
You do the hooky shmooky and you give a little scream, ahh, that's what it's all about, boo.
I love her little voice and it is so fun to listen to her sing songs I've never heard before she remembers them so well too. Love it!


5 comments:
Yeah! I love the it when the kids bring home new songs from school. Tanner still sings these songs while he plays and he is in second grade. I will be so sad if he ever stops.
I am obsessed with her costume! So stinking cute!
Haha...everyone is going to think I'm so cute. Seriously how cute is she??? I love her! She does look pretty freaking adorable!
Oh she looks so adorable! I love her costume! You should tape her singing those songs and share them with all of us sounds so cute!
What a fun party! I love the big pumpkins they made and all the kids look so amazing :)
Post a Comment