
About a week ago we made Halloween sugar cookies which is another fun tradition of ours. We had our friends over to help us decorate the cookies and the kids had a great time frosting and putting sprinkles on their cookies. Mostly they loved dipping their knives in the frosting and putting it straight in their mouths, lol.





8 comments:
You are so talented and creative. I love all your halloween decorations and those pictures are just beautiful! How fun
Super cute! You have a few decorations that I've had my eye on before but didn't buy...now I'm regretting!
Love!! the pics! Just so you know. I am stealing a few of them. (smile)
Your house looks so good! And the float wraps look amazing. Good job!
i want to come down and see ur house!
Your house is adorable! I love all your decor (we have a huge jar filled with candy corn too:) but of course what excites me the most is that last pic of those float wraps! BEAUTIFUL! I've never ordered float wraps before, and they look stunning!!
Love the Halloween Decor...way to get in the spirit! And I LOVE the pics of your girls!
Wow you guys have been busy!! Your decorations look so great and those cookies look delicious! I love the pics at the pumpkin patch and the one's you took of the girls :)
Post a Comment