Monday, February 9, 2009

VALENTINES BIRTHDAY PARTY

On Saturday we had Nikell's first Birthday party. And I have a TON of pictures. So I might have to do a few posts. Here are a few pictures before the party started.

I think decorating for the party is one of my favorite parts. I love planning out every detail and making it look cute.
We decided it would be cute to do a Valentine theme since Nikell's birthday is so close to Valentines Day. I am glad that we did because it was a so easy to find cute decorations.



I thought it would be fun to try Edible Arrangements. (the fruit basket) They do fruit arangements that are so dang cute. The taste really good too!! Some of the strawberries were dipped in chocolate. Yum!!




My cute friend Melanie made Nikell's cake. I know, she is amazing!! I seriously am in love with her giant cupcake. Nikki loved it too. Great job friend, It was just perfect!!



6 comments:

Devin, Abby, and Grady said...

So cute! I can't believe she's already one! Great job decorating.

Vanessa, Zac and Noah said...

You are so creative and cute! Love it! And yes I would totally love it if you could cut Noah's hair it's that couples thousand miles difference that is the hold up..That would be one pricey trim! We are actually getting it trimmed by a friend but she has been in Utah for the past 3 weeks, looking at pictures makes me realize how bad it is! Anyways happy birthday to your little one!

Nichole W. said...

That looks like the cutest, perfect little party! How fun! I love the cake, too!
Did you get my message about my "Pass it on" dilemma?

winston and jillyn egan said...

That looks so cute! Nice job! I love eddible arangements. I got a boquet when I had Howard and LOVED it. Happy Birthday girlie!

heidijogoody said...

I can't believe she is already 1! I think all the decorating turned out so great. I loved the big cupake!

Cori Henderson said...

I love the edible arrangements! Your so good at planning parties, I wish you lived here and you could help me plan mine!